Alila Diwa Goa : Enjoying the salty sea breeze and the lush paddy fields are like two sides of the coin. Not everyone gets to enjoy both of these scenic attires while basking on the beach. Alila Diwa at Goa had the pleasure of inviting you to both these enticing experiences along with sophisticated décor, ‘feel at home’ ambience and fantastic amenities for a fun- filled satisfying check- out.
Hey folks, this is Debanjan Basu signing back in for yet another blog from me. Thank you for reading my blogs and giving me the inspiration to keep writing. Today I am here to share something about Goa.
Goa is the best place in the world as it is well known for its susegad pace of life, exotic fish curries, pristine beaches, legendary festivals, phenomenal architecture, dazzling parties, razzmatazz nightlife, nature and tourist friendly surroundings and versatile activities. Which ardent traveller wouldn’t wish to check this place?
Well, I was no different! I decided to check out some good hotels in Goa. The myriad of choices was, however, confounding for me. I finally came up with three choices. I would like to share some of the noteworthy features of all three hotels in Goa before I tell you my final choice!
The first one was Granpa’s Inn. It is a family run hotel and is known for its cordial ambience and home-like settings. It offers the following exclusive features:
- The accommodation at the inn includes standard rooms, ancestral suites and poolside suites.
- The inn offers basic facilities like room service, front desk, travel desk, internet access, doctor-on-call and round the clock security.
The second hotel was Mapusa Residency which has great outdoors to make the lodgers enjoy the ambience of this holiday town. It offers the following features:
- The accommodation options include Double Room, AC Room, AC Deluxe and Suite Rooms.
- The residency offers facilities like a banquet hall, internet access, laundry, travel desk and sightseeing services.
The last hotel was Calangute Residency which shares a prime location near Calangute Beach and also shares easy access to the neighboring locales. It offers the following exclusive features:
- It offers 30 well designed rooms characterized as Deluxe Room and AC Room. All rooms are equipped with cable TV, AC, room service, electric kettle and private bathrooms.
- The residency offers facilities like a restaurant for the epicureans, swimming pool, travel desk, round-the-clock front desk, car hire, etc. for individuals & families.
Needless to say that the features & facilities offered by Calangute Residency were fulfilling my requirements and I made my final decision to stay in this hotel.
The Crown Hotel Goa | Image Resource : asmwcoe.org
The Crown Hotel Goa : Goa is a go to place when I think of a vacation destination and finding a good hotel is really difficult. When a friend suggested the The Crown Hotel in Goa, I was skeptical, but on reaching there I was excited that it was so close to the Panjim beach. The services included a free breakfast and also tour guide.